We make every effort to ensure that your order is carefully dispatched to you – and we hope that you're happy with your purchase.
However, if you wish to return your item(s), we are happy to accept them back in resalable condition for a full refund. Items must be in their original condition and returned within 30 days of receiving them.
To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
To complete your return, please follow the process below:
- Contact the customer services department for return request via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- After contacting customers services, you'll receive instructions on how to return your items.
- Securely pack your return items including all original packaging in resalable condition.
- Print your label and return authorisation. Some returns won't require you to print a label or authorisation. If you don't have a printer when you're completing your return, you can print later (we'll e-mail you a link to your label) or you can have someone else print your label for you.
- Please ensure that the goods are fully insured and the return has a tracking number for your peace of mind.
Please do not send your purchase back to the manufacturer.
There are certain situations where only partial refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after delivery
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds:
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and he will find out about your return.
You will be responsible for paying the shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
If you are shipping an items worth over £50, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.